BIKE FRIENDLY BUSINESS
Columbus Civic Center is now a League of American Bicyclists recognized Silver Bicycle Friendly Business (BFB)!
Columbus Civic Center joins a cutting-edge group of more than 950 local businesses, government agencies and Fortune 500 companies across the United States that are transforming the American workplace.
“Visionary business leaders are recognizing the real-time and long term impact that a culture of bicycling can create,” said Andy Clarke, President of the League of American Bicyclists. “We applaud this new round of businesses for investing in a more sustainable future for the country and a healthier future for their employees.”
Learn more about the League’s Bicycle Friendly Business program at bikeleague.org/business.
Click here to view photos of the announcement ceremony that was held at the Columbus Civic Center on April 22, 2015.
As a Bike Friendly Business, the Columbus Civic Center will offer:
• Covered Bike Parking near guest services. (Located near parking lot D. )
• Certified staff trained in bike repair to assist in minor bike repair.
• Free popcorn at arena events. Check in at guest services to get a voucher.
• Shower facilites at Columbus Ice Rink. Check in at the Ice Rink Administrative Office. This service is available except during special events.
• Courtesy bike patrol is offered during events.