The Columbus Civic Center provides patrons with access to three (3) ATMs located in the Lobby, Southwest Concourse and Southeast Concourse.
Restrictions on the use of still cameras vary by event and are up to the discretion of the promoter or artist. For any further questions on an event's camera policy, please call (706) 653-4482. Video and recording equipment of any kind are strictly prohibited.
The patron elevator is located near the Sports Hall of Fame, next to the concession stand in the northwest corner of the arena level.
The Columbus Civic Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. Hockey and Indoor Football fans have a right to expect an environment where:
• Players respect and appreciate each and every fan.
• Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
• Guests will enjoy the basketball experience free from disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
• Guest who engage in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the court will be immediately ejected from the game.
• Guests will smoke in designated smoking areas only.
• There will not be any obscene or indecent messages on signs or clothing.
• Guests will comply with requests from arena staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
• Guest will also be responsible for their own good time by reporting inappropriate behavior.
The arena staff has been trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or guest service staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejections without refund, and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
The Columbus Civic Center thanks you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code ofConduct.
Administrative Office: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
Ticket Office Regular Hours: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday, CLOSED non-event Weekends.
Ticket Office Weekend Event Hours: 1:00 PM - event close
All found items are turned into the Security Office. For all inquiries, please call (706) 225-4853.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the Columbus Civic Center:
• Illegal drugs
• Outside food and beverage of any kind
• Bottles, cans and/or coolers
• Audio or recording equipment of any kind
• Laser Pointers, aerosol cans and noise makers
• Back packs or any other oversized bags
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the Columbus Civic Center. A designated smoking section is available outside the south entrance doors on the second level concourse.
The Columbus Civic Center is proud to offer full access to patrons with special needs by offering up to 77 handicap seats for events, special needs restrooms, and elevators.
If you require further accommodations, please feel free to contact our administrative offices prior to your visit at (706) 653-4482.